We are one of the UK’s leading digital agencies. And our success is down to the talented people like you who work with us.
Working as part of our experienced and successful web team, you will be working within a very experienced and successful web development team, designing websites, interactive content and other digital products to make our clients even more successful on the Internet.
In addition to a competitive salary, we at Hallam are also proud to provide a relaxed yet professional working environment that includes:
- Industry-leading in house professional development and training, tailored to your specific career plans and needs
- Fast track career development
- Flexitime working
- The opportunity to attend industry-leading conferences and seminars
- Regular one-to-ones and support from our team to aid your development
- Contribution matched pension
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- And all the usual stuff digital agencies provide: free fruit in the office, cake day, a cute office dog, and our Ministry of Fun organises company lunches, dinners out and other activities
It is your attitude that will get you this job: dedication to providing the best possible service to our customers, willingness to share your knowledge with your clients and colleagues, and a passion for design, user experience and websites.
You will have demonstrable experience of designing compelling digital products, and experience in working with clients who demand only the best.
The right candidate will:
- Have a strong portfolio of design projects
- Have awareness of best practice methods of accurately estimating and tracking time across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have experience of collaborative working in a multidisciplinary, full service agency
- Be a natural collaborator who is always eager to try out new ideas
- Have strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Have a proven track record of designing websites, ecommerce, user interfaces, and interactive content
- Have very strong creative skills
- Have the skills to explore a design concept based upon user and business requirements
- Have the ability to challenge decisions when necessary and justify outcomes
- Have the ability to articulate the interaction design where required
- Have strong knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Adobe XD
- Have appropriate professional qualifications suited to your experience and expertise
It is your experience, track record, and most importantly positive attitude that will get you this job.
So, what makes us different to other agencies?
We work as one team. We take personal responsibility for our work, but we are free in sharing our knowledge and experience with the rest of the team. And we’re happy to go the extra step in order to delight our customers
We make ideas clear and easy to understand. We speak plainly to our customers and to each other, and we value brevity and simplicity. Being straightforward helps us to share common goals and understanding. And that means we get jobs done quickly and efficiently.
We believe in what we do, and are passionate about delivering great results for our customers. We celebrate success and praise each others’ work. Passion means laughter and finding the fun in our work. And that passion extends into our personal lives, with a balanced approach to life.
We are search marketing experts, and that means learning something new every day. We are well qualified. We treat our customers with courtesy, honesty and respect.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please send the following information to [email protected]
- Your current CV
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Any holiday dates you have planned over the next six months
- Your current salary and salary expectations
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
Contract type: Permanent.
Location: Nottingham, UK.
Start date: ASAP
Applications to: [email protected]
If your application is successful we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
We’d like to get in touch with everyone personally, but the high number of applications we receive makes that impossible. For the same reason, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.
No agencies, please.